Dr. Chase Kelly DDS
Dr. Kelly was raised right here in our neighborhood of Springfield and attended Drury University receiving his Bachelors in Biology and Minor in Global Studies. He then went on to attend UMKC School of Dentistry to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Kelly was active as a Class Officer in Dental school, and was employed as a Teachers Assistant to the other students. He is a continued member of the Springfield Dental Society, Missouri Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry among others. Dr. Kelly's wife Michelle, Son Luke, and extended family all live and work in Springfield. Dr. Kelly thoroughly enjoys being part of Springfield and the surrounding community.
Recognition/Post Graduate Education/Memberships:
- 2017 417Magazine "Top Dentist" selected by his dental peers
- Eagle Scout
- Teachers Assistant for Operative Lab 1&2 at UMKC School of Dentistry
- 2015 named "417 Magazine-20 under 30"
- Spear Education Continuing education member
- Cerec Doctors Level 2 and Level 4 certification
- Invisalign Certified/Provider
- Mcgarry Implant Institute Dental Implant Residency
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry member
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce Member
- Missouri Dental Association member
- American Dental Society Member
- Greater Springfield Dental Society member