You might consider cosmetic dental procedures to improve the appearance of your smile. After all, teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, and gum recontouring all make you feel more confident and attractive by making your teeth appear their best.
Cosmetic dental treatment improves your appearance in more ways than one. Many procedures benefit both your dental health and your appearance. At Kelly Dental Of Springfield, we strive to make your teeth look and function their best while promoting good oral health.
Health Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry
Here’s how some of our most popular cosmetic dentistry benefits as per WebMD can help you improve your appearance while also improving your health.
- Since the primary goal of teeth whitening is to make your teeth shine, it may appear to be entirely cosmetic. However, seeing your bright, dazzling smile may inspire you to keep it that way.
Teeth whitening can encourage you to practice good oral care, such as brushing twice a day, flossing, and visiting the dentist regularly. While over-the-counter whitening products from your local drugstore may provide some benefit, we offer more powerful whitening treatments that can give you an inspiring, confidence-building smile.
- Veneers are thin porcelain coverings that hide discoloration, change the contour of teeth, tiny close gaps, and repair chips and cracks.Your mouth is less vulnerable to deterioration in hard-to-reach locations by filling in uncomfortable spaces between your teeth and giving your teeth a more consistent shape.
- Your teeth appear small, and your grin appears “gummy” when you have too much gum tissue. Gum contouring gently removes extra gum tissue, resulting in a grin that seems natural and typical. Excess tissue is removed, leaving less room for bacteria to accumulate between your teeth and gum line, lowering your risk of gum disease.
- When some of a person’s tooth root is exposed due to gum recession, they may need gum contouring. Gum recession can be caused by a variety of factors, including gum disease, grinding, age, brushing too hard, or genetics. A gum graft replaces receding tissue, protecting the roots from sensitivity to cold and hot meals and liquids, as well as making them less susceptible to bacterial infection.
- Missing teeth create gaps in your smile, which can make it difficult to speak and chew. When you lose a tooth due to an accident or disease, your oral health may be harmed.
Your remaining teeth may slide into the vacant space if you leave gaps between your teeth. Your jawbone begins to deteriorate as well.
Replacing missing teeth with implants that are inserted in the jaw bone and covered with a porcelain crown gives you a look and feel of real teeth while also helping you maintain good oral health.
Schedule an appointment with Kelly Dental Of Springfield if you are looking for premium cosmetic dental treatment in Springfield, CO, and nearby. Achieve a perfect smile as well as ensure the well-being of your dental health with our assistance.