Gone are the days when you had to hide your smile or cover your mouth so that none of them could notice your broken, damaged or missing teeth. There was a time when people with missing or damaged teeth stayed away from attending occasions or events so that no one could notice their damaged teeth. You can restore your smile within the shortest period with various tooth restoration options. Of the many options such as dentures, bridges, dental crowns etc. Springfield dentists and people with missing teeth find one procedure more appealing than the rest and that is dental implants!
Dental implants have eliminated the need for people to live with a poor dental structure. Implants are an emerging dental procedure in the field of cosmetic dentistry. It is an innovative procedure and is considered a natural form of tooth replacement. It is an artificial tooth root over which a prosthetic tooth, such as dental crowns, will be placed. It thus looks, feels and functions like a natural tooth. Implants are made up of titanium screws that are fused to the jawbone. The prosthetic tooth will be placed after completion of the osseointegration process in which the tooth root fuses with the jawbone.
Advantages Of Dental Implants
- Once the dental implants by a dentist in Springfield are permanently fixed in your missing teeth area, no one can notice that you are wearing artificial teeth.
- You can see that your self-confidence and self-esteem are significantly improved after placing dental implants. That is because you can speak and smile with others without worrying or feeling embarrassed about your missing teeth. A beautiful smile made possible with implants can make you feel better about yourself.
- Unlike other tooth restoration options, dental implants do not require adjacent teeth to be prepared. Thus you can maintain better oral health with dental implants.
- Since dental implants fuse permanently with the jaw bone during the osseointegration process, patients can be assured of a permanent foundation for the prosthetic teeth that can last for a lifetime.
- Since it is made of titanium, a strong and long-lasting material, dental implants offer the same biting force as your natural teeth.
- Unlike bridges and removable dentures, dental implants do not slip or slide, providing utmost comfort and convenience for the user. Thus the person undergoing a dental implant procedure can speak and eat effortlessly.
To know more about the additional benefits of dental implants and to determine whether you are eligible for dental implants, schedule a consultation with the best Implant dentist in Springfield offering affordable and top-notch dental implant treatment.