Not happy with the alignment or the positioning of your teeth? Well, there is nothing to worry about. There are several modern orthodontic treatments that can be helpful in getting the perfect smile. Now, an abundance of options might create confusion in your mind. Keeping this in mind, we are providing you with the benefits of Invisalign. It is one of the most popular and beneficial orthodontic treatment options and going through the sections below will give you a clear idea about why to choose Invisalign over the rest.
What is an Invisalign?
Before talking about the advantages of Invisalign braces, you should be aware of what they actually are. Invisalign can be defined as a transparent and plastic form of braces that are used to adjust your teeth. Going for this orthodontic treatment is considered to be ideal for people suffering from a slight misalignment in their teeth such as overbite, underbite, crossbite etc.
What are the benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign has emerged to be the most popular braces overtime for a few reasons. We have provided the benefits in the pointers below:
- Comfort – The first and the foremost factor that separates Invisalign from the traditional braces is the comfort it offers. The Invisalign braces are made of plastic and have smooth edges. Hence, this kind of braces is very easy to carry or wear, unlike metal braces. Moreover, Invisalign braces are handcrafted to fit your teeth properly, eliminating the chances of getting hurt.
- Takes less time – You might be surprised to know that Invisalign braces take less time to yield results if compared with conventional braces. The entire process of undergoing this treatment can be completed within a span of 6 months. This means fewer appointments to the dental clinic.
- Improved appearance – Invisalign is transparent and hence doesn’t hamper the appearance of your smile. This is not the case with the traditional braces. Wearing metal braces leads to the display of braces while talking or smiling at others. This in turn might make you feel awkward and self-conscious.
- Safety – Invisalign braces are safe to wear. The metal braces consist of extending wires that can do serious damage to the inner walls of your mouth and your tongue. Whereas, the plastic trays used in the case of Invisalign braces are very smooth and don’t hurt your mouth or tongue.
- Helps to improve cleanliness – It is pretty difficult to maintain oral hygiene if you wear metal braces. Getting Invisalign braces will help you to resolve such problems with ease. It can be removed easily before brushing your teeth or flossing and then popped back in after the task. So, you can both keep your mouth clean and also straighten your teeth at the same time.
- No restriction on food – Wearing traditional braces means cutting down on the intake of certain foods. You will have to do no such things in the case of Invisalign braces. No food item is off-limits, enjoy your meals as you deserve to!
- Effective – There is no hesitation in letting you know that Invisalign braces yield better results than other orthodontic options.
We hope that this blog has been helpful in finding out the advantages of getting Invisalign braces. You can get in touch with Kelly Dental, if looking for the best Invisalign treatment in Springfield, MO. We have the best dentist and town and a team of staff members who work day and night to meet the needs of the patients. So, stop being complacent with an average looking smile and contact us for an improved appearance.