Do you have a problem with your teeth turning yellow? You can get rid of this issue and achieve a perfect smile by just undergoing the professional teeth whitening sessions available at a reliable dental office. Stains on your teeth can have an impact on the appearance of your smile and also lead to major dental problems. Smoking, bad eating habits, and a lack of basic dental care, among other things, are the basic factors causing yellowish stains on teeth. Though, there is no need to be concerned as the problem of yellow teeth can now be simply resolved with the help of teeth whitening treatment. In this blog we are going to discuss why choosing professional teeth whitening treatment can be an ideal choice.
Why Choose Professional Teeth Whitening Over Other Options?
You can now get a wide variety of teeth whitening products such as gels, whitening strips, toothpaste available at the market. The abundance of options might create confusion in your mind. Going through the benefits of professional teeth whitening will help you know why it is the best option to choose over others.
- The procedure is safe – It has been seen that using the teeth whitening products available at the market for a long period of time might harm the enamel layer of your teeth, causing the initial stage of tooth decay. Professional teeth whitening, on the other hand, is carried out under the supervision or direction of a dentist or dental hygienist. As a result, the process is entirely risk-free.
- It offers the best results – The in-office teeth whitening treatment is quite effective and yields excellent results. The explanation for this is pretty simple. Dental hygienists use a bleaching solution that is significantly more powerful than the bleaching ingredients found in other teeth whitening solutions. So, if you want a shining and beautiful smile, call a trustworthy dental office in your neighborhood.
- Requires less time span – Professional teeth whitening is an excellent choice for people who have a busy schedule. The complete whitening procedure can be broken down into several steps and takes no more than 1-2 hours. You should be aware that all teeth whitening treatments take a long time to provide noticeable results.
- Custom-made treatment – The teeth whitening products are not specifically made to meet your oral requirements. This is not the case with professional teeth whitening treatment. The entire treatment plan is handcrafted keeping your needs in mind.
We hope that you have now gained a clear understanding of why professional teeth whitening treatment is a perfect option to achieve an attractive and shiny smile.
How Much Do You Have To Pay For Teeth Whitening Treatment?
The cost of teeth whitening is not the same for everyone. So, the money to be paid by you might not be the same as the amount spent by your friends and family. Certain factors to determine the cost of any dental treatment, teeth whitening is no exception. These factors are – the cost of living in the area where the dental office is located, the amount of work required, products used in the treatment, complexity of the situation, money charged by the dental hygienist or dentist (depending on his/her qualification and experience), etc. Considering all such factors, the average cost of undergoing teeth whitening treatment is somewhere between $650 to $1000 or more. The money can feel a lot if compared with the teeth whitening products. But, every dollar will feel worth it, once you see the results. Moreover, most dental insurance policies nowadays cover the cost of teeth whitening. So, there is nothing to worry about!
Best Natural To Keep Your Teeth White
Apart from teeth whitening, you can adopt a few natural steps to keep your teeth white and stain-free.
- Do brush your teeth at least twice a day
- Use a piece of floss to clean between your teeth
- Try to avoid food items or beverages that can stain your teeth i.e tea, coffee, red wine
- Do not smoke and also not use tobacco products
- Visit your dentist and undergo cleaning sessions on a regular basis
Now that you know about the secret to keeping a white shiny smile, do incorporate them into your daily routine. In case you are looking for the best teeth whitening in Springfield, MO, do get in touch with Kelly Dental. You can give us a call at 417.881.1213 to schedule an appointment.